- Lauryl Glucoside, Aqua
- Other names
- Plantacare® 1200N UP, Plantaren® 1200 N UP
- Cosmos approved
- RSPO MB, 100% derived from renewable resources
- Active content
- liquid, turbid, light yellow, viscous
- in water
- Use level
- 2 - 35 %
- 11.0 - 12.5 (20% aqua sol)
- Suitable for
- SKIN CARE
- Cleansers, Micellar solutions
- HAIR CARE
- Bath products, Shampoos
- Body wash, Cleansers, Feminine care, Oral care, Shampoos, Soaps, Wet wipes
- in a cool, dry place protected from sunlight
Widely used naturally derived surfactant with good dermatological compatibility and viscosity enhancing benefits. Flexible and multi-functional, mild yet effective in personal care cleaning formulations.
Products marked with * are products available on special order.
All products marked as available on special order are prepared after payment of the order and can be delivered at least 3 working days after placing the order. Delivery time may be longer, in which case the customer will be contacted by email or telephone by the sales department to arrange all details.
We reserve the right to apply delivery charges for particularly large weight/volume orders, in which case the customer will be contacted as appropriate to arrange details. Please make sure you choose the right product in the quantity you need.
Products available on special order cannot be returned as they are specifically bottled / dosed only on customer order.