'Little Prince' bath gel
A bath gel suitable for the hygiene of children older than 3 years and for teenagers, especially for little boys due to the colour and smell that will surely please them.
|Formula: 51223||Difficulty level: beginner||Shelf life: min 3 months||pH optimal: 6.0-6.5|
|Phase||Ingredients||Dosage %||Total 250 gr|
|A||Lauryl Surfactant||20||50 gr|
|A||Natural fragrance Fresh Marine||0,5||1,25 gr|
|B||Hydralay Surfactant||2||5 gr|
|B||Coco-betain Surfactant||10||25 gr|
|B||Rosemary water||40||100 gr|
|B||Pure / distilled water||19,65||49,2 gr|
|C||Xanthan gum||0,2||0,5 gr|
|D||Lactic Acid||as required||for pH 6.0-6.5|
|E||Cosmetic pigment mica 91 Turquoise||0,05||0,13 gr|
1. Mix the ingredients in phase A slowly.
2. Add the ingredients of phase B to phase A one at a time, mix slowly and thoroughly until you have a homogeneous solution.
3. Sprinkle in the xanthan gum from phase C, mixing in between. Homogenise slowly, avoiding excessive foaming.
4. Measure the pH value and if necessary adjust with lactic acid to 6.0-6.5
5. Add phase E ingredients and blend. Transfer to the dedicated bottle
The result is a bath gel suitable for children's hygiene, especially for little boys, because of the colour and smell that will surely please them.