Hyaluronic acid OLIGO
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Cosmos approved
- Method of production
- biotechnology, fermentation
- Natural index
- ISO 16128: Natural origin 1.0
- white, powder
- in water
- Use level
- 0.1 - 0.5%
- Particle size
- Molecular weight
- Specific indications
- eczema, atopic skin, wrinkles, fine lines, sunburn, sores, wounds, psoriasis, scaly skin, scars
- Key benefits
- anti-aging, restoring, moisturizing, plumping, nourishing, regenerative
- Suitable for
- cosmetics, treatments, toiletries, make-up
- SKIN CARE
- Eye creams, Face creams, Micellar solutions, Shaving/aftershave, Treatments, Serums
- BODY CARE
- Creams, Lotions, Hand creams
- HAIR CARE
- Conditioners, Treatments
- SUN CARE
- After-sun products
- Cleansers, Feminine care, Wet wipes
- Foundations, Concealers
- SKIN TYPE
- All types, Dry
- TRENDS IT SUPPORTS
- At-Home, Clean Beauty, Customised, Science-driven, Well-aging
- moisture sensitive, store in a cool, dry place in tightly closed package
Regarded as an ideal natural moisturizer factor and widely used in cosmetics, being suitable for different skins, climates and environments. Oligo type with its very low molecular weight, has functions like percutaneous absorbtion, deep moisturizing, anti-aging and recovery effect.
Products marked with * are products available on special order.
All products marked as available on special order are prepared after payment of the order and can be delivered at least 3 working days after placing the order. Delivery time may be longer, in which case the customer will be contacted by email or telephone by the sales department to arrange all details.
We reserve the right to apply delivery charges for particularly large weight/volume orders, in which case the customer will be contacted as appropriate to arrange details. Please make sure you choose the right product in the quantity you need.
Products available on special order cannot be returned as they are specifically bottled / dosed only on customer order.