Clary Sage essential oil
- Salvia Sclarea Oil
- 100% pure & natural, E.O.B.B.D. botanically and biochemically defined
- cosmetic grade
- Method of production
- steam distillation
- Plant part
- aerial parts
- full spectrum, non-fractionated, not denatured, undiluted
- Natural index
- ISO 16128: Natural 1.0
- Main constituents
- linalyl acetate, linalool, a-terpineol, germacrene, b-caryophyllene, sclareol
- liquid, yellow-brown, medium viscosity
- Scent, aroma
- characteristic, floral, herbaceous
- Fragrance note
- base note, fixative
- in ethanol, in oil
- Use level
- conforming to IFRA
- Specific indications
- acne, pimples, hair loss, mycosis, fatigue, exhaustion, varicose veins, low libido
- Key benefits
- relaxing, seboregulator, antispasmodic, antifungal, aphrodisiac, circulatory, deodorant, general tonic
- Suitable for
- toiletries, aromatherapy, perfumery, cosmetics, treatments, soaps
- BODY CARE
- Body butters, Body oils, Creams, Lotions, Lotion bars, Massage oils, Ointments/Salves
- in a cool, dry place protected from sunlight, keep out of reach of children
Distinctive floral, herbaceous, sweet, slightly earthy and nutty scent with balancing, comforting and deeply relaxing aroma, much appreciated in skin care and to promote feminine comfort.
Products marked with * are products available on special order.
All products marked as available on special order are prepared after payment of the order and can be delivered at least 3 working days after placing the order. Delivery time may be longer, in which case the customer will be contacted by email or telephone by the sales department to arrange all details.
We reserve the right to apply delivery charges for particularly large weight/volume orders, in which case the customer will be contacted as appropriate to arrange details. Please make sure you choose the right product in the quantity you need.
Products available on special order cannot be returned as they are specifically bottled / dosed only on customer order.