Schisandra CO2 extract
- Schizandra Sphenanthera Fruit Extract
- Cosmos approved
- Method of production
- CO2 extraction
- Plant part
- Natural index
- ISO 16128: Natural 1.0
- liquid, yellow-brown
- in oil
- Use level
- 0.5 - 2.0 %
- Specific indications
- itching, wrinkles, fine lines, eczema, atopic skin, sunburn, acne, pimples
- Key benefits
- anti-aging, antiallergic, antioxidant, regenerative, restoring, anti-irritating, antiinflammatory, protective
- SKIN CARE
- Face creams, Eye creams, Balms, Serums, Treatments
- BODY CARE
- Balms, Body butters, Body oils, Creams, Lotions, Lotion bars, Ointments/Salves
- HAIR CARE
- Conditioners, Scalp serums
- SUN CARE
- After-sun products, Creams, Sun oils
- SKIN TYPE
- All types, Acne-prone, Mature, Oily, Sensitive
- TRENDS IT SUPPORTS
- At-Home, Clean Beauty, Customised, Skinimalism, Waterless, Well-aging
- in a cool, dry place protected from sunlight
Valuable rare extract with anti-oxidative, photoprotective, anti-pollution and anti-inflammatory activity, suitable for the care of stressed, reactive and sensitive skin, problem skin, anti-aging care, sun and after-sun products.
Products marked with * are products available on special order.
All products marked as available on special order are prepared after payment of the order and can be delivered at least 3 working days after placing the order. Delivery time may be longer, in which case the customer will be contacted by email or telephone by the sales department to arrange all details.
We reserve the right to apply delivery charges for particularly large weight/volume orders, in which case the customer will be contacted as appropriate to arrange details. Please make sure you choose the right product in the quantity you need.
Products available on special order cannot be returned as they are specifically bottled / dosed only on customer order.