Cypress Organic essential oil
- Cupressus Sempervirens Oil
- 100% pure & natural, E.O.B.B.D. botanically and biochemically defined, Cosmos Organic
- cosmetic grade
- Method of production
- steam distillation
- Plant part
- full spectrum, non-fractionated, not denatured, undiluted
- Natural index
- ISO 16128: Natural 1.0
- Main constituents
- a-pinene, delta-3-carene, myrcene, cedrol
- yellowish, liquid, low viscosity
- Scent, aroma
- Fragrance note
- middle note
- in oil, in ethanol
- Use level
- conforming to IFRA
- Specific indications
- couperose, rosacea, edema, fatigue, exhaustion, varicose veins, rheum, stuffy nose
- Key benefits
- antispasmodic, deodorant, skin tonic, general tonic, astringent, circulatory
- Suitable for
- toiletries, soaps, cosmetics, aromatherapy, massage, perfumery
- SKIN CARE
- Cleansers, Shaving/aftershave, Treatments, Masks, Face oils
- BODY CARE
- Balms, Body butters, Body oils, Lotion bars, Massage oils, Ointments/Salves, Scrubs
- HAIR CARE
- Body wash, Cleansers, Deodorants, Shampoos, Soaps
- in a cool, dry place protected from sunlight, keep out of reach of children
Brightly aromatic, coniferous scented oil with fresh green notes, is uplifting, supportive, emotionally soothing. A good choice for circulatory applications, excessive sweating, skin and body tonic.
Products marked with * are products available on special order.
All products marked as available on special order are prepared after payment of the order and can be delivered at least 3 working days after placing the order. Delivery time may be longer, in which case the customer will be contacted by email or telephone by the sales department to arrange all details.
We reserve the right to apply delivery charges for particularly large weight/volume orders, in which case the customer will be contacted as appropriate to arrange details. Please make sure you choose the right product in the quantity you need.
Products available on special order cannot be returned as they are specifically bottled / dosed only on customer order.