Coriander essential oil
- Coriandrum Sativum Fruit Oil
- 100% pure & natural, E.O.B.B.D. botanically and biochemically defined
- cosmetic grade
- Method of production
- steam distillation
- Plant part
- full spectrum, non-fractionated, not denatured, undiluted
- Natural index
- ISO 16128: Natural 1.0
- Main constituents
- linalool, alpha-pinene, camphor, gamma-terpinene, geranyl acetate
- liquid, yellow, low viscosity
- Scent, aroma
- spicy, balsamic
- Fragrance note
- middle note
- in ethanol, in oil
- Use level
- conforming to IFRA
- Specific indications
- anxiety, headache, fatigue, exhaustion, rheumatism, arthritis, back pain
- Key benefits
- antirheumatic, digestive, antibacterial, general tonic, antalgic, antiviral
- Suitable for
- cosmetics, aromatherapy, massage, perfumery
- BODY CARE
- Body butters, Body oils, Lotion bars, Massage oils, Ointments/Salves
- in a cool, dry place protected from sunlight, keep out of reach of children
Appreciated for its lively, bright and wonderful aroma, has many aromatherapeutic attributes like help with respiratory and digestive infections, rheumatic pain. Is tonic, fights against physical and mental fatigue, boosts memory.
Products marked with * are products available on special order.
All products marked as available on special order are prepared after payment of the order and can be delivered at least 3 working days after placing the order. Delivery time may be longer, in which case the customer will be contacted by email or telephone by the sales department to arrange all details.
We reserve the right to apply delivery charges for particularly large weight/volume orders, in which case the customer will be contacted as appropriate to arrange details. Please make sure you choose the right product in the quantity you need.
Products available on special order cannot be returned as they are specifically bottled / dosed only on customer order.