Rosehip CO2 extract Organic
- Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract
- Other names
- Wild rose extract
- Cosmos Organic
- Method of production
- CO2 extraction
- Plant part
- Natural index
- ISO 16128: Natural 1.0
- liquid, orangey red
- in oil
- Use level
- 1 - 10 %
- Specific indications
- sunburn, scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, fine lines
- Key benefits
- anti-aging, wound healing, nourishing, regenerative, restoring, anti-wrinkle, antioxidant
- Suitable for
- sun care
- SKIN CARE
- Eye creams, Face creams, Face oils, Treatments
- BODY CARE
- Body oils, Body butters, Creams, Lotions, Ointments/Salves
- SUN CARE
- After-sun products, Creams, Sun oils
- Creams, Balms
- SKIN TYPE
- All types, Mature, Dry
- TRENDS IT SUPPORTS
- At-Home, Clean Beauty, Customised, Skinimalism, Waterless, Well-aging
- in a cool, dry place protected from sunlight
A specialty skincare oil nutrient-rich in unsaturated fatty acids, antioxidants and unsaponifiables, renowned for its many cosmetic benefits, helps skin regain its natural tone and color, for an even, radiant and youthful look.
Products marked with * are products available on special order.
All products marked as available on special order are prepared after payment of the order and can be delivered at least 3 working days after placing the order. Delivery time may be longer, in which case the customer will be contacted by email or telephone by the sales department to arrange all details.
We reserve the right to apply delivery charges for particularly large weight/volume orders, in which case the customer will be contacted as appropriate to arrange details. Please make sure you choose the right product in the quantity you need.
Products available on special order cannot be returned as they are specifically bottled / dosed only on customer order.