- Natural compliant
- paste, soft solid, yellowish
- Scent, aroma
- faint, characteristic
- miscible in oil
- Use level
- 1 - 100 %
- Melting point
- Specific indications
- sunburn, eczema, atopic skin, psoriasis, scaly skin, stretch marks, sores, wounds
- Key benefits
- moisturizing, restoring, emollient, protective, regenerative
- Suitable for
- SKIN CARE
- BODY CARE
- Balms, Body butters, Foot creams, Hand creams, Nail oils/creams, Ointments/Salves
- Balms, Creams
- SKIN TYPE
- Dry, Sensitive
- in a cool, dry place protected from sunlight
Pure lanolin with strong emollient properties, reduces TEWL, protects and repairs dry, scaly or damaged skin. Naturally reinforces the skins barrier function, it is widely used in cosmetic applications.
Products marked with * are products available on special order.
All products marked as available on special order are prepared after payment of the order and can be delivered at least 3 working days after placing the order. Delivery time may be longer, in which case the customer will be contacted by email or telephone by the sales department to arrange all details.
We reserve the right to apply delivery charges for particularly large weight/volume orders, in which case the customer will be contacted as appropriate to arrange details. Please make sure you choose the right product in the quantity you need.
Products available on special order cannot be returned as they are specifically bottled / dosed only on customer order.