- Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer
- Other names
- Crodabond™ CSA
- Natural compliant
- Natural index
- ISO 16128: Natural origin 1.0
- liquid, viscous, light yellow
- miscible in oil
- Use level
- 0.5 - 5.0%
- Key benefits
- HAIR CARE
- Hair serums, Shampoo bars, Treatments, Conditioners, Shampoos
- Foundations, Lipsticks/Glosses
- HAIR TYPE
- Dry, Damaged, Coloured, All types
- TRENDS IT SUPPORTS
- Clean Beauty, At-Home, Customised, Science-driven
- in a cool, dry place protected from sunlight
Designed to repair split hair fibres, reduce hair colour fade, to seal down hair cuticles that have been damaged through coloring, bleaching, perming or thermal straightening, an active of choice for deep conditioners, after-salon treatments, for a shiny, glossy, healthy looking hair.
Products marked with * are products available on special order.
All products marked as available on special order are prepared after payment of the order and can be delivered at least 3 working days after placing the order. Delivery time may be longer, in which case the customer will be contacted by email or telephone by the sales department to arrange all details.
We reserve the right to apply delivery charges for particularly large weight/volume orders, in which case the customer will be contacted as appropriate to arrange details. Please make sure you choose the right product in the quantity you need.
Products available on special order cannot be returned as they are specifically bottled / dosed only on customer order.