Protective and regenerating cream for the cold season
A rich cream that protects the skin from dehydration and external factors. It is ideal when skin is exposed for a longer period of time to cold, wind or snow, winter sports
|Formula: 105544||Difficulty level: medium||Shelf life: min 3 months||pH optimal: 6.0-6.5|
|Phase||Ingredients||Dosage %||Total 100 gr|
|A||Camellia oil||36||36 gr|
|A||Kokum butter||14||14 gr|
|A||Emulsifying Olive wax||8||8 gr|
|A||Beeswax white||2||2 gr|
|B||Pure / distilled water||38||38 gr|
|C||Vitamin E||0,4||0,4 gr|
1. Heat the ingredients of phases A and B separately up to 80°C in a heatproof glass on a water bath. When both phases have reached the right temperature, remove from heat.
2. Add phase B to phase A a little at a time, with mixing, continue mixing until smooth.
3. Place the beaker in a bowl of cold water and blend until a smooth emulsion forms.
4. When the mixture has cooled to below 40°C, add the phase C ingredients and mix thoroughly until smooth.
5. Transfer the mixture to the dedicated container. The consistency will be final the next day.
A nourishing, rich and emollient cream that protects the skin from dehydration and external factors, helping skin regeneration. Reduces water loss from the skin and forms a protective barrier against the elements. It is oilier compared to regular day creams, absorbs slowly, leaves skin soft, silky and hydrated.
It is ideal when the skin is exposed for a longer time to cold, wind or snow, winter sports. Particularly suitable for dry skin, it can also be used for normal, dehydrated or sensitive skin, it increases skin comfort