Ser Glycolic 7
Serum exfoliating treatment that stimulates the removal of dead skin cells, promotes collagen production, smoothes the skin, enhances radiance and improves skin tone. It is particularly suitable for skin prone to oiliness, acne, mature, hyperpigmented, wrinkled and blemished skin
|Formula: 31902||Difficulty level: beginner||Shelf life: min 3 months||pH optimal: 3,5-4,0|
|Phase||Ingredients||Dosage %||Total 50 gr|
|A||Pure / distilled water||63.2||31,6 gr|
|A||Glycolic acid||10||5 gr|
|A||Comfrey extract||5||2,5 gr|
|A||Xanthan gum||0,2||0,1 gr|
|B||Emulsifier Alfa||5||2,5 gr|
|B||Prickly Pear Seed Oil||5||2,5 gr|
1. Mix the ingredients of phase A in a glass in the order given in the recipe. After adding the arginine, mix well and wait for the solution to clarify, then continue. Set aside Phase A until the gel forms, about 15 minutes.
2. In a bowl add the emulsifier, mix with a mini-whisk and gradually add the oil, stirring after each addition, as when making a mayonnaise. The composition should increase in viscosity.
3. Gradually add phase A to the composition of phase B and mix well.
4. Add phase C and mix thoroughly.
5. The resulting serum is transferred to the dedicated container.
Exfoliating treatment serum that stimulates the removal of dead cells, promotes collagen production, smoothes the skin, increases radiance and improves skin tone. Apply preferably in the evening to clean skin. It is particularly suitable for skin that is prone to oiliness, acne, mature, hyperpigmented, wrinkled and blemished skin.