Morning Brazil Body Butter
A body butter inspired by mornings spent in nature, nourishing but light, emollient but not too greasy, with a fresh fruity scent that envelops the skin beautifully.
|Formula: 28117||Difficulty level: medium||Shelf life: min 3 months||pH optimal: 5.5-6.0|
|Phase||Ingredients||Dosage %||Total 100 gr|
|A||Potaua Oil||10||10 gr|
|A||Cupuacu Butter||20||20 gr|
|A||Emulsifier Olliva||5||5 gr|
|A||Co-emulsifier Glycemul||2||2 gr|
|A||Stearic acid||2||2 gr|
|B||Pure/distilled water||56||56 gr|
|B||Sodium lactate||2||2 gr|
|C||Figue Fragrance oil||0,7||0,7 gr|
|C||Lemon FCF essential oil||1,3||1,3 gr|
|C||Vitamin E||0,4||0,4 gr|
1. Heat the ingredients of phases A and B separately up to 70°C in a heat-resistant beaker on a water bath. When both phases have reached the right temperature, remove from heat.
2. Add the contents of phase A to phase B with mixing, continue mixing until smooth.
3. Place the beaker in a bowl of cold water and blend until a smooth, glossy, homogeneous emulsion forms.
4. When the mixture has cooled to below 40°C (hand temperature) add the Phase C ingredients and mix thoroughly until smooth.
5. Measure pH and adjust if necessary.
6. Transfer the composition to the dedicated container. The consistency will be final on the next day.
Body butter inspired by mornings spent in nature, nourishing but light, emollient but not too greasy, with a fresh fruity scent that beautifully envelops the skin.