Azelain 10 Multifunction Cream
A complex, truly multi-functional formula that combines the benefits of azelaic acid with the properties of plant actives to help treat a multitude of skin problems.
|Formula: 20411||Difficulty level: experienced||Shelf life: min 3 months||pH optimal: 4.5 - 4.8|
|Phase||Ingredients||Dosage %||Total 50 gr|
|A||Moringa Oil||15||7,5 gr|
|A||Emulsifier Emulsan||3||1,5 gr|
|A||Cetearyl alcohol||2||1 gr|
|B||Pure/distilled water||48,8||24,4 gr|
|B||Horsetail extract||5||2,5 gr|
|B||Glyceryl caprylate||0,3||0,15 gr|
|B||Softdermo Eco||3||1,5 gr|
|C||Azelaic acid||10||5 gr|
|D||Xanthan gum||0,3||0,15 gr|
|E||Bisabolol natural||0,3||0,15 gr|
1. Add the ingredients of phases A, B and C to a heat-resistant beaker. Place phase C on the water bath first and stir frequently. When the azelaic acid has almost completely dissolved, the beaker is left in the water bath and the A and B phases are placed next to it and heated to 70°C.
2. When the A and B phases have reached 70°C they are removed from the heat. Phase C is left in the water bath, but the heat source is turned off.
3. Pour phase A over phase B, mixing in between, and mix until homogenised.
4. Immediately add the contents of phase C to phase A+B and homogenise. Without stopping mixing, sprinkle xanthan gum over the mixture and mix thoroughly.
5. Place the beaker in a bowl of cold water to accelerate cooling, continuing to mix until a smooth, homogeneous emulsion is obtained.
6. When the mixture has cooled to below 40°C, or hand temperature, add the Phase E ingredients and blend.
7. Transfer the resulting composition to the dedicated container. The consistency will be final the next day.
A truly multi-purpose formula combining the benefits of azelaic acid with the properties of plant actives to help treat a multitude of skin problems.
The combination of ingredients improves skin texture, evens, blurs imperfections, works for a smoother, brighter and healthier looking complexion.
It is suitable for all skin types, especially for ageing, tired or acne-prone, rosacea-prone skin.
The cream can be applied once or twice a day (morning and evening) and sun protection is recommended during use. Do not apply to the eyelids. In case of sensitive skin, azelaic acid treatment is gradually introduced into the skincare routine.