Universal moisturising cream
Formula combines moisturising, repairing and emollient ingredients. With its light texture, it is suitable for normal, combination or oily skin, and can be used for sensitive skin or as an aftershave.
|Formula: 42016||Difficulty level: medium||Shelf life: min 3 months||pH optimal: 6.5|
|Phase||Ingredients||Dosage %||Total 50 gr|
|A||Jojoba oil||5||2,5 gr|
|A||Murumuru butter||3||1,5 gr|
|A||Coco-Silicone Volatile||5||2,5 gr|
|A||Emulsifier Bella||5||2,5 gr|
|A||Co-emulsifier Stabila||2||1 gr|
|A||Liquorice CO2 extract||0,2||0,1 gr|
|B||Xanthan gum||0,2||0,1 gr|
|B||Pure / distilled water||37,8||18,9 gr|
|B||Rosemary water||30||15 gr|
|C||Vitamin E||0,3||0,15 gr|
|C||Natural fragrance oil Fresh Marine||0,4||0,2 gr|
|C||Rice powder micronized||1||0,5 gr|
1. Mix the liquid ingredients of phase B and sprinkle xanthan gum with vigorous mixing. Heat the ingredients of phase A and B separately up to 70°C in a heat-resistant beaker on a water bath. When both phases have reached the right temperature, remove from heat.
2. Add the contents of phase A to phase B with mixing, continue mixing until smooth.
3. Place the beaker in a bowl of cold water and blend until a smooth, glossy, homogeneous emulsion forms.
4. When the mixture has cooled to below 40°C, add the Phase C ingredients and mix thoroughly until smooth.
5. Measure pH and adjust if necessary.
6. Transfer the mixture to the dedicated container. Consistency will be final the next day.
To the composition cooled to hand temperature, add the ingredients of phase C one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each.
The cream thus obtained is transferred to the dedicated container. The consistency of the cream will be final on the following day.
Formula combines moisturising, repairing and emollient ingredients. With its light texture, it is suitable for normal, combination or oily skin and can be used for sensitive skin or as an aftershave.