Anti-wrinkle, correcting cream
For the alleviation of sun spots, age spots or post-inflammatory spots (scars, acne). Formula aims to even out skin colour and brighten the complexion, has a moisturising and anti-ageing effect.
|Formula: KA5837||Difficulty level: medium||Shelf life: min 3 months||pH optimal: 5.0-5.5|
|Phase||Ingredients||Dosage %||Total 30 gr|
|A||White Lily oil||10||3 gr|
|A||Vitamin C Palmitate||1||0,3 gr|
|A||Olliva Emulsifier||4||1,2 gr|
|A||Stearic acid||1,5||0,45 gr|
|B||Pure / distilled water||72,7||21,8 gr|
|B||Sodium PCA||3||0,9 gr|
|B||Xanthan gum||0,2||0,06 gr|
|C||Kojic Acid||1||0,3 gr|
|C||Vitamin E||0,5||0,15 gr|
|C||Carrot seeds essential oil||0,3||0,09 gr (3 drop)|
|C||Chelator natural||0,2||0,06 gr (2 drop)|
1. Mix the liquid ingredients of phase B and sprinkle xanthan gum with vigorous stirring. Heat the ingredients of phase A and B separately up to 80°C in a heat-resistant glass on a water bath. When both phases have reached the right temperature, remove from heat.
2. Add the contents of phase A to phase B with mixing, continue mixing until smooth.
3. Place the beaker in a bowl of cold water and blend until a smooth, glossy, homogeneous emulsion forms.
4. When the mixture has cooled to below 40°C, add the Phase C ingredients and mix thoroughly until smooth.
5. Measure the pH value and adjust if necessary.
6. Transfer the mixture to the dedicated container. Consistency will be final the next day.
A fine cream with a light texture, suitable for normal, combination or oily skin, useful for reducing sun spots, age spots or post-inflammatory spots (scars, acne). Formula aims to even out skin colour and brighten the complexion, has a moisturising and anti-ageing effect.
It can be applied to the face once a day, morning or evening, after cleansing the skin. If your skincare routine also includes chemical exfoliation (with AHA/BHA), then apply 10-15 minutes after exfoliation. The cream is indicated as a treatment for 1-2 months, after which a break is taken for 1-2 months. During the treatment, photoprotection of the skin during the day is necessary.