Jojoba & Q10 Moisturising Cream for combination/oily skin
A light-textured cream formulated with ingredients that support the skin's natural barrier, moisturizing and anti-aging.
|Formula: 224920||Difficulty level: medium||Shelf life: min 3 months||pH optimal: 5.5-6.0|
|Phase||Ingredients||Dosage %||Total 50 gr|
|A||Jojoba oil||12||6 gr|
|A||Emulsifier Olliva||5||2,5 gr|
|B||Hamamelis water||30||15 gr|
|B||Linden water||40||20 gr|
|B||Cucumber extract||5||2,5 gr|
|B||Xanthan gum||0,2||0,1 gr|
|C||Coenzyme Q10||2||1 gr|
|C||Natural fragrance Lily of the Valley||0,2||0,1 gr|
1. Mix ingredients of phase B and sprinkle xanthan gum with vigorous stirring. Heat the ingredients of phase A and B separately up to 70°C in a heat-resistant beaker on a water bath. When both phases have reached the right temperature, remove from heat.
2. Add the contents of phase A to phase B with mixing, continue mixing until smooth.
3. Place the beaker in a bowl of cold water and blend until a smooth, glossy, homogeneous emulsion is formed.
4. When the mixture has cooled to below 40°C, add the Phase C ingredients and mix thoroughly until smooth.
5. Transfer the mixture to the dedicated container. The consistency will be final the next day.
A light-textured cream formulated with ingredients that support the skin's natural barrier, moisturising and anti-ageing.